What we offer
• Freedom to choose your work schedule
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• Great rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Joining & referral bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Regional & remote work assignments including travel & accommodation
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills.
About the Role
As an RN in the YNA team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in public and private hospitals across metro Melbourne and regional Victoria. We place you in acute settings suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a preferred contracted supplier to Epworth Healthcare; all Public Hospitals; SJOG and Victorian Regional Facilities, YNA can offer all shift options for RNs throughout Melbourne, Geelong & the Mornington Peninsula.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RNs, ENs and AINs in public and private hospitals nationally. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the role
• AHPRA registration
• Minimum 12 months post graduate experience
• Current clinical competencies & police clearance.
YNA can help you gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e-Learning platform and fast tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.