About the Role
Registered Nurses at YNA deliver exceptional care and professionalism backed by an experienced team. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a range of settings across multiple locations in metro Melbourne and regional Victoria, demonstrating your passion for delivering high-quality care to all clients in acute and sub acute settings. As a preferred contracted supplier to Epworth Healthcare; all Public Hospitals; SJOG and Victorian Regional Facilities, we can offer all shift options. You will be accountable for the provision of safe, holistic nursing care, applying excellent clinical practice and ensuring a safe environment. We’ll back you every step of the way and always consider your preferences to get the best experience as an agency team member.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RNs, ENs and AINs in public and private hospitals nationally.. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be fully supported by an expert team of qualified health professionals who know the challenges and requirements of your role. Our streamlined application process means that you can apply and begin shifts in no time. We provide complimentary fast-tracked criminal screening and an in-house online learning platform to ensure you are ready to start with all the necessary competencies and training.
What we offer
• Flexible works arrangements to suit you; occasional shifts or consistent weekly hours
• Book shifts via our easy-to-use YNA app
• Above award rates, paid weekly & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Joining & referral bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Opportunity for regional & remote assignments
• Complete mandatory training & update skills through free online learning.
What you will bring to the role
• AHPRA registration
• Minimum 12 months post graduate experience
• Current clinical competencies & police clearance.
Apply online or email us at email@example.com OR call 8823 0500.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.