EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
YNA is seeking Registered Nurses who have experience working in Medical Clinics and Community settings, available for block assignments from 2 weeks+.
YNA is 100% Australian-owned & managed, with operations nationally. We place healthcare staff in public & private hospitals & in the community. YNA has ongoing requirements for passionate Registered Nurses throughout metropolitan Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Bellarine Peninsula and regional Victoria.
You will need to demonstrate:
– AHPRA registration
– Police records check
– Working with Children check
– Minimum 6 months post graduate experience.
– Current clinical competencies including basic life support
– Previous experience in a community medical clinic environment including;
Adult & Paediatric Immunisations
Vaccine cold chain storage management
Assisting GP’s with procedures
Maintaining clinical data using Best Practice software
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work autonomously
– Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
If you are interested in working in a Practice setting or in the community please give Tracey or Dom a call on 13 10 99.
We look forward to discussing the opportunities with you.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce & encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.