Do you want a job with flexibility to work around your nursing studies?
Do you want a job where you can gain experience in hospitals prior to graduating?
YNA has the job for you!
About the Role
You’ll get the opportunity to work as a PCA/CPO in hospitals across Victoria. We place you in settings suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a contracted agency to Epworth Healthcare, all Public Hospitals and SJOG, YNA can offer all shift types, AM, PM and ND and up to full-time hours.
What we offer
• Freedom to choose your work schedule – work around your study, assignments and nursing placements!
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• Great rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Joining & referral bonus schemes
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place RNs, ENs, AINs and PCAs in public and private hospitals nationally. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the role
• Enrolled in second year of Bachelor/Diploma of Nursing, including acute placement
Our e-Learning platform makes it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds,
including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community