About the Role
As a RM in the YNA team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in public and private hospitals across metro Melbourne, Geelong and the Peninsula. We place you in shifts suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a contracted agency to Epworth Healthcare, all Public Hospitals and SJOG, YNA can offer all shift types, AM, PM and ND and up to full-time hours. Allocation options are available across the birthing spectrum of antenatal, birth suite and postnatal.
What we offer
• Work when and where you choose
• Great rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Joining & referral bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Regional & remote work assignments including travel & accommodation
• Free YNA e-learning platform & access to IntelliLearn to update mandatory skills.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RMs, RNs, ENs and AINs in public and private hospitals nationally. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals whenever you need them.
What you will bring to the role
• AHPRA midwifery registration
• Minimum 12 months post graduate experience
• Exceptional communication skills & a passion for providing exceptional care
• Current clinical competencies & police clearance.
YNA can help you gain the necessary competencies and clearances you need at no cost. Our e-Learning platform and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. As a RM with YNA, you will also have access to IntelliLearn at no cost to complete mandatory competency updates. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.