About the Role
Personal Care Workers with YNA deliver exceptional care backed by an experienced team. We have options for PCWs to work in the community to support the elderly living in their own homes. The role may include assisting with personal care, meal preparation, medication supervision, light housekeeping duties, transporting and social support. We’ll back you every step of the way and always consider your preferences to get the best experience as an agency team member.
YNA is 100% South Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified PCWs with our clients in the community and also have shift options with local residential aged care providers. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be fully supported by an expert team of qualified health professionals who know the challenges and requirements of your role.
Our streamlined application process means that you can apply and begin shifts in no time. We provide complimentary fast-tracked criminal screening and an in-house online learning platform to ensure you are ready to start with all the necessary competencies and training.
What we offer
• Flexible works arrangements to suit you; options for ongoing rosters with consistent weekly hours
• Above award rates, paid weekly & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Joining & referral bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Complete mandatory training & update skills through free online learning.
What you will bring to the role
• Cert III or Cert IV in Aged Care / Individual Support & paid experience
• Dedication along with a caring, empathetic nature to deliver exceptional care to our clients
• Minimum 6 months paid experience
Apply now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 7129 5030.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.