What we offer
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Free uniform and professional indemnity insurance
- Great rates, weekly pay and 24/7 support
About the Role
YNA are seeing Registered Midwives with experience in maternity and birthing suites for North West Tasmania. You will be working a variety of early, late and night shifts on a rotating roster. The placement is for ASAP for 8 weeks with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
YNA is 100% Australian Owned and managed supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RM’s, RN’s, EN’s and AIN’s in hospitals, and in the community. We pride ourselves on support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the Role
- AHPRA Midwifery Registration
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Working With Children Clearance – Tasmania (WWCC TAS)
- Current National Police Check (12months)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Recent Birthing suite exposure
- Rural & Remote exposure
- FSEP accreditation
- Advanced Life Support Accreditation\
- Acute Nursing Care
- IV catheterisation
- Administration of Medication
YNA can help gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e-Learning platform and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. As a RM with YNA, you will also have access to IntelliLearn at no cost to complete mandatory competency updates. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online at www.yna.com.au or email us at email@example.com or call 0871295080.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.