What we offer
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Free uniform and professional indemnity insurance
- Great rates, weekly pay and 24/7 support
- Daily Stipend
About the Role
YNA are requiring Remote Area Nurses (RAN) for posts in remote areas of Queensland. The RAN must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a high-pressure environment and have solid experience in working within accident and emergency in remote settings. Shifts will vary with on call expectations. The placement is for an ASAP start for 8 weeks with the potential for placement extension for the right candidates.
YNA is 100% Australian Owned and managed supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RN’s, EN’s and AIN’s in hospitals, residential aged care and in the community. We pride ourselves on support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the Role
- AHPRA Registration
- Current police check
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Working With Children Clearance- South Australia (WWCC WA)
- Current National Police Check (12 months)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Minimum 3 years Rural & Remote exposure
- Triage certified
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support Accreditation
- IV catheterisation
- Acute Care
- Indigenous health/ cultural awareness
- Mental Health
- Must have drivers’ licence and be able to operate a manual 4wd (if required)
YNA can help gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e-Learning platform and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online at www.yna.com.au or email us at email@example.com or call 0871295080.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.