YNA is now hiring PCWs with experience for residential aged care & community shifts! Let us support you to deliver exceptional care.
What we offer
• Freedom to choose your work schedule
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• WEEKLY PAY & 24/7 support while on shifts
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Referral bonus schemes
• Regional & Remote work assignments including travel & accommodation
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills and add to your resume
About the Role
As an PCW in the YNA team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in a range of aged care facilities across Townsville. We’ll place you in residential or community settings according to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a preferred supplier to a variety of established aged care facilities, DVA and My Aged Care clients, YNA can offer all shift types, and ongoing permanent roles for part- time and full-time hours are available.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally with local office in Cairns. We place qualified RNs, ENs and PCWs in residential facilities and in the community. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the role
• Cert III or Cert IV in Aged Care / Individual Support etc. OR a nursing student
• Current police clearance &/or NDIS worker screening check
• Covid-19 vaccinations x 3
YNA can help you gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e-Learning platform and fast- tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.