Dedicated professional Care Workers wanted to help our elderly in their twilight years. YNA have community and Aged Care clients that are looking for your skills and compassion.
What we offer
• Great rates, WEEKLY pay & 24/7 support while on shift
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills and add to your resume.
About the Role
As a Personal Care Worker / Assistant In Nursing you’ll get the opportunity to work in a variety of community, aged care and acute settings across metro Cairns and surrounding areas. We place you in settings suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a contracted and preferred supplier to public and private hospitals a preferred supplier to aged care providers, DVA and NDIS clients, YNA can offer all shift options.
What you will bring to the role
• Cert III or Cert IV in Aged Care / Individual Support & paid experience
• 3 x Covid-19 vaccinations, 2023 Flu vaccination
• Current First Aid/CPR
• Current Police Clearance (within the last 3 years)
• 2 x Clinical Referees ie: Registered/Enrolled Nurse, Clinical Manger or Supervisor