Obtain experience while studying nursing. Work around your studies and placements. YNA are here to help you succeed in the healthcare field.
What we offer
• Experience in the healthcare sector to help towards your nursing studies
• Work around your studies. Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• WEEKLY PAY & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills.
About the Role
You’ll get the opportunity to work in a variety of community and aged care settings across metro Cairns and Townsville. We place you in settings suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a contracted and preferred supplier to public and private hospitals a preferred supplier to aged care providers, DVA and NDIS clients, YNA can offer all shift options for Student Nurses -AM, PM and ND.
Office in Cairns. YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RNs, ENs, AINs and PCWs and pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the role
• Completion of first year of Bachelor of Nursing Degree, including two placements
• Proof of studying nursing or Cert III or Cert IV in Aged Care / Individual Support
• 3 x Covid-19 vaccinations
• Current Police Clearance (within the last 3 years)
• Current First Aid & CPR
• Live in Australia
YNA can help you gain all the necessary competencies. Our e-Learning platform make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straight forward.
Apply online yna.com.au OR call 07 4031 0377.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.