What we offer
• Freedom to select the shifts you want to work
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update your availability anytime
• Above award rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Referral & milestone bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills.
About the Role
As an RN specializing in Theatre, you’ll get the opportunity to work in public and private hospitals across metro
Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Your preferences are always considered when matching you with the best shifts for
your skillset and lifestyle. We help you to do what you do best and gain the experiences that you want in a variety of
settings, including Scrub/Scout/PACU and Anaesthetics. As a contracted agency to Qld Health and a preferred
supplier to private hospitals, YNA can offer all shift types, AM, PM and ND and up to full-time hours.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, providing the highest level of support to our team members and
clients nationally. We place qualified RNs, ENs and AINs in hospitals and in the community. We pride ourselves on
the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of
qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the role
• AHPRA registration
• Minimum 12 months experience in any area of theatre including Scrub / Scout / PACU / Anaes
• A passion for delivering exceptional healthcare & strong communication skills
• Current clinical competencies & police clearance.
YNA can help you gain all the necessary competencies and clearances required at no cost. Our e-Learning platform
and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team
will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse
backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander