What we offer
• Work when and where you choose
• Great rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Joining & referral bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Regional & remote work assignments including travel & accommodation
• Free YNA e-learning platform & access to IntelliLearn to update mandatory skills.
About the Role
Registered Midwives at YNA deliver exceptional care and professionalism backed by an experienced team. You’ll
have the opportunity to work in a range of settings across the birthing spectrum of antenatal, birth suite and
postnatal and in facilities you prefer. You will be accountable for the provision of safe, holistic nursing and
midwifery care, applying excellent clinical practice and ensuring a safe environment. We’ll back you every step of
the way and always consider your preferences to get the best experience as an agency team member.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified
RMs, RNs and ENs in public and private hospitals. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team
members in every role. Know that you will be fully supported by an expert team of qualified health professionals
who know the challenges and requirements of your role.
Our streamlined application process means that you can apply and begin shifts in no time. We provide
complimentary fast-tracked criminal screening and an in-house online learning platform to ensure you are ready to
start with all the necessary competencies and training. As an RM with YNA, you will also have access to IntelliLearn
at no cost to complete mandatory competency updates.
What you will bring to the role
• AHPRA midwifery registration
• Minimum 12 months post graduate experience
• Exceptional communication skills & a passion for providing outstanding care
• Current clinical competencies & police clearance.
Apply online or email us at email@example.com OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse
backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander