About the Role
Enrolled Nurses at YNA deliver exceptional care and professionalism backed by an experienced team. You’ll have
the opportunity to work in a range of settings across multiple locations in metropolitan Brisbane. You will be
accountable for the provision of safe, holistic nursing care, applying excellent clinical practice and ensuring a safe
environment. We’ll back you every step of the way and always consider your preferences to get the best experience
as an agency team member.
YNA is 100% Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified
ENs, RNs and AINs in hospitals and in the community. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team
members in every role. Know that you will be fully supported by an expert team of qualified health professionals
who know the challenges and requirements of your role.
Our streamlined application process means that you can apply and begin shifts in no time. We provide
complimentary fast-tracked criminal screening and an in-house online learning platform to ensure you are ready to
start with all the necessary competencies and training.
What we offer
• Flexible works arrangements to suit you; occasional shifts or consistent weekly hours
• Book shifts via our easy-to-use YNA app
• Above award rates, paid weekly & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Referral & milestone bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Opportunity for regional & remote assignments
• Complete mandatory training & update skills through free online learning.
What you will bring to the role
• Current AHPRA registration
• Minimum 12 months acute post-graduate experience
• Strong communication skills
• Current Manual Handling & CPR certificates
• Current National Police Clearance & WWCC
Apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse
backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander