YNA is 100% South Australian owned & managed, with operations nationally & offices in Adelaide & Victor Harbor. YNA has ongoing requirements for passionate RNs & ENs to work in residential aged care & in the community. As a contracted provider to aged care groups, the DVA & as a My Aged Care provider, we can offer all shift options; casual or ongoing roles offering set rosters – the choice is yours!
What we offer
• Block assignments from 2 weeks – 3 months in duration
• Attractive rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills
About the Role
As a Level 2 or Level 3 RN in the YNA team, you’ll be offered assignments in an aged care facility for a specific period. Your role will be varied according to the facility and your skills and experience, to include:
• Oversight of all specialised nursing and dementia care
• General assessment and admission of residents
• Development and maintenance of resident’s care plans
• Management of clinical reporting and documentation
• Provision of clinical leadership and expertise in clinical areas including palliative care, pain management, dementia care and acute care intervention.
There will be a requirement for knowledge of current AC-ACC funding knowledge, relevant legislation applicable to Residential Aged Care Services and a commitment to delivering best practice care consistent with Aged Care Quality Standards.
YNA can assist you attain all necessary competencies & clearances at no cost. Our e-Learning & fast track criminal screening make it efficient for you to start
As a YNA team member, you will be rewarded with:
- Above award rates, support & recognition
- Opportunity to choose your roster to fit your lifestyle
- Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
- Joining & referral bonus scheme
Our expert recruitment team will guide you through the application process & ensure your experience is as smooth & straightforward as possible.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.