ONE AGENCY, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
What we offer
• Freedom to choose your work schedule
• Easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability
• Great rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support
• Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance
• Referral bonus schemes & interstate transfers
• Regional & remote work assignments including travel & accommodation
• Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills.
About the Role
As an RN in the YNA team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in residential aged care facilities or delivering care to our clients in the community. We have work available across metro Adelaide, the Fleurieu and regional South Australia. We place you in settings suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. As a preferred supplier to aged care providers and a registered My Aged Care provider, YNA can offer all shift types, AM, PM and ND and up to full-time hours. We also have roles in the community and options to work a roster to suit you.
YNA is 100% South Australian owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RNs, ENs and AINs in residential agedc care facilities, hospitals and in the community. We pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the role
• AHPRA registration
• Minimum 12 months post graduate experience in aged care
• Current clinical competencies & police clearance.
YNA can help you gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e-Learning platform and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
Apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 13 10 99.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.